Dare to Invite Christ into Your Heart
Most of us are familiar with It’s a Wonderful Life, in this, the classic film George Bailey discovers how differently the world would look if he had never been born. His guardian angel, Clarence shows him the impact he made on the world.
I’d hate to imagine a world without Christ in it. He is indeed our Rock, Comforter, and Shield. (Psalm 28:7)
There have been times I acted like Jesus didn’t exist, but the Good Shepherd l came after me. He rescued me from me—my destruction.🎤
He will do the same for you
Why is Christmas so important?
Without the birth of Emmanuel, God with us– Matthew 1:22–23, there would be:
- No Cross- Matthew 27:32
- No Crucifixion – Matthew 27:35
- No Death to Sin- Romans 6:11
- No Death to death – Acts 2:24
- No Victory over Satan, Hell, and the grave – Revelation 1:18
- No Christ raising from the dead- Acts 13:30, 1 Corinthians 15:4
- No Jesus ascending to Heaven to sit by the Father to mediate as someone who knows what it is like- Acts 1:9/Ephesians 1:20/Romans 8:34
- No Comforter—The Holy Spirit residing in us allowing us to have direct access to our Heavenly Father – John 14:26
- No Spirit that lives in believers with the same resurrection power that raised Christ from the Dead- Romans 8:11
- No Life more abundantly – John 10:10
- No Hope- 1 Peter 1:21
- No Glorious and Victorious Return – Acts 1:11
- No Eternal life in Heaven – John 10:28-30
What a horrible life this would be.BUT…Praise be to God; we do have this wonderous event to behold! God sent His Son a ransom for us! The Hero above all heroes, the Victor above all who would come after Him.🙏🙏
A wonderful life comes not from what you or I have done or could do, it is the Love that comes from the One who is called Love!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤
Thank You, Jesus, for coming this day! Thank You for showing us how to love. Thank You for being Love!
I dare you today to accept Christ into your life. I dare you to believe that He came for you. He came to set you free from the ties that bind you.
Will you make room for Him in your heart?
Will you accept the greatest Christmas gift today?
Please let me know if you made this choice, please let me know how I can pray for you. I love you and most importantly, He loves you.
If this post blesses you, please share it, comment with Amen, and invite your friends to my free Facebook group, Dare to Be You with Dianna Sandora. http://bit.ly/Dare2BeU